To provide the most complete comprehensive and up-to-date total care of the plastic surgery patient including, pre-surgical, surgical, and post-surgical.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Scott P. Bartlett, M.D., is well known for his work in facial plastic surgery in children and adults, treating them for both reconstructive and cosmetic concerns. In his reconstructive work, Dr. Bartlett treats patient with facial trauma, facial palsy, congenital abnormalities and defects of the face following skin cancer surgery. In the area of cosmetic surgery, he has special interests in the face and neck, concentrating on nasal, eyelid, and facial rejuvenation procedures. In addition to surgical treatments, Dr. Bartlett uses injectables and fillers, laser resurfacing, and state-of-the art implant materials. By combining his expertise in infant and adult reconstruction with aesthetic procedures, he is able to marry form and function in restoration.
As a founding member of Penn's Center for Human Appearance, Dr. Bartlett offers comprehensive analysis and treatment of all disorders of appearance both reconstructive and aesthetic. The consultation includes the complete range of service from a comprehensive history, physical examination, medical imaging and financial counseling.
As part of our multidisciplinary approach to appearance, prompt referral to another member of the center who may have greater expertise in the management of your problem is performed.
Hospital University of Pennsylvania (both inpatient and outpatient services), Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (inpatient and outpatient), and Children's Hospital Specialty Care Center, New Jersey (outpatient only).
- Weber State College 1968 - 1971
- Washington University School of Medicine 1971 - 1975
- Medical Internship - Barnes Hospital 1975 - 1976
- Surgery Residency - MGH 1976 - 1983
- Plastic Surgery Residency - MGH 1983 - 1985
- Craniofacial Fellowship - University of Pennsylvania 1985 - 1986
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1987
- American Board of Surgery 1985
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA