Dr. Buenaventura is a board certified plastic surgeon in private practice since 1995 with a fully accredited surgical facility in her office. She meets with you personally and will give you the time and attention you need to discuss what areas you would like to improve. She and her staff take care of you every step of the way, from the first consultation to the day of surgery and through the recovery period. Our goal is a well informed and well cared for patient. Our practice thrives because of referrals from happy patients and continued relationships with happy patients. We want you to be one of them!
Wednesday 8-4:30 (Surgery)
Friday 9-2 (Surgery)
Breast Surgey (Reduction, Augmentation, Lift), Breast Cancer Reconstruction, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction (including water assisted liposuction or body jet), Eyelid Surgery, Facelift, Ear Repositioning (Otoplasty), Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia)
THERMAGE (Non-Surgical Skin Tightening)
CoolSculpting (Non-Surgical fat reduction - no down time)
Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Belotero, Botox, and Dysport Injections.
Dr. Buenaventura personally meets with each patient for surgical consultation. You will receive an expert opinion on the best treatment for you including surgical or non surgical approaches. She will discuss the risks and benefits of the procedure. The staff will review where the surgery will be performed and what cost is involved, including surgery, anesthesia and post-operative care. By the time you leave our office, you will feel very knowledeable about the procedure and comfortable with our staff. We will meet with you again prior to the surgery to review instructions, write prescriptions and discuss details.
Fully accredited surgical facility in office (Accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF))
INOVA Alexandria Hospital
- University of Virginia (Bachelors in Biochemistry)
- The George Washington University (Master of Science in Toxicology)
- Medical College of Virginia (Doctor of Medicine)
- Yale University (General Surgical Residency and Chief Residency 1988-1993)
- University of North Carolina (Plastic Surgical Fellowship 1993-1995)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- INOVA Breast Care Institute
- American College of Surgeons
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Inova Alexandria Hospital (Chief of Plastic Surgery)