The surgeons at Star Plastic Surgery in Novi, Michigan are Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and are credentialed to perform all cosmetic surgery procedures at the area's leading hospitals.Our surgeons have completed training in general surgery as well as an additional residency or fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Our mission is patient satisfaction by achieving the most successful surgical results.
- Virtually all surgeries are performed in the area's leading hospitals or accredited surgical centers to ensure your safety and comfort. We provide a complimentary overnight stay with many procedures.
- At your FREE and CONFIDENTIAL consultation, we will discuss the procedures you are interested in and your personal goals. You will be able to get all your questions answered including the cost of surgery and payment and financing options. You will receive all the information you will need to make an informed decision.
- Financing is available.
The Star Plastic Surgery Advantage
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeons
Star Plastic Surgeons are Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. They are credentialed to
perform all cosmetic surgery procedures at the area's leading hospitals and surgical centers.
- Proven Surgical Techniques
Star Plastic Surgeons use safe, proven surgical techniques that provide a better surgical result for our patients.
- Hospital or Surgical Centers
Virtually all our surgeries are performed in the area's leading hospitals or accredited surgical centers to assure our patients' safety and comfort.
- Quality Patient Care
The philosophy of our practice is focused on the patient. We work one-on-one with you, both pre- and post-operatively to help you reach your goals.
Monday 9:00 - 6:00
Teusday 9:00 - 6:00
Wednesday 9:00 - 6:00
Thursday 9:00 - 6:00
Friday 9:00 - 6:00
Saturday 9:00 - 3:00
Star Plastic Surgery in Novi, Michigan is your preeminent Cosmetic Surgery Center that serves the Metro Detroit area including Southfield, Farmington, Bloomfield Hills, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Brighton, Troy, Wayne County, Oakland County, Washtenaw County, Macomb County, and Livingston County.
All of our Surgeons are board certified and have completed thousands of procedures including Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifts, Tummy Tucks, Eye Lid Surgery, Mommy Makeovers, Rhinoplasty, Facelifts, Breast Reduction Surgery, and more. Star Plastic Surgery also features a full line of Injectables including BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane, JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, Radiesse®. We also have New Faces Products™.
At your FREE and confidential consultation, you will be asked to fill out a form to help us learn the important aspects of your medical history including allergies, medications, previous surgical procedures, unusual responses to anesthesia, and factors that may affect successful surgical outcomes like smoking, alcohol, or drug related problems.
We will discuss the procedures you are interested in, your surgical goals, and review before and after photos.
A time line will be established for your procedure and recovery.
You will know the cost of your procedures. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards for payment, or you may complete and application to finance your surgery. There are many options available including a no-down payment, no-interest plan.
If you wish to proceed with surgery, your next appointment will be with your surgeon.
Star Plastic Surgery wants your experience with our center to be simple, efficient and enjoyable. Download any of our new patient forms here, print them out and bring them in to your first consultation. This will save you time and help streamline your visit to the facility.
- University of Michigan
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Georgetown University
- ASPS 2005
- FACS 2005
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- National Capitol Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Detroit Medical Center
- Novi Surgery Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Health System