Thank you for choosing Dr. A. Thomas Dalagiannis for your medical care. As a dedicated group of professionals, our entire staff is committed to excellence. Your well being before, during and after surgery is of utmost importance. You will have the option of waiting in our aesthetic sitting room, to ensure privacy and comfort.
If you are planning surgery to enhance your appearance, Dr. Dalagiannis will give you information on the procedure that you desire. You will see actual photographs of people just like you, before and after their cosmetic surgery. The two of you will discuss the benefits and drawbacks of the specific surgical technique that he feels is right for you. You will receive information to assist you in the preparation of your surgery and recovery.
We encourage you to take notes. Voice your questions and concerns. When you choose a cosmetic procedure, we want you to have confidence in your decision, your surgeons and yourself.
- Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan. Plastic Surgery, 1998-2000.
- Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan. Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship, 1997-1998. CAQSH eligible.
- Fairview Health System, Cleveland, Ohio. General Surgery, 1994-1997.
- Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio. M.D., 1990-1994.
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio. B.A. Chemistry/B.A. History, 1986-1990. Cum Laude in Chemistry/Summa Cum Laude in History. Minors in Biology and Photography.
- Marion L. Steele High School, Amherst, Ohio. High School Diploma, 1982-1986.
- Cosmetic Rotation, 3 months at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital with Drs. Aston and Baker, 2000.
- Microsurgery Course with Robert D. Acland, FRCS. University of Louisville, 1998.
- Basic Maxillofacial Fixation course with James Ferraro, DDS, M.D. Cleveland Clinic, 1998.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Association Member: Resident Section, 1995-1996
- AMA Speaker of the House: Nationally elected Medical Student Section, 1993-1994
- AMA Regional Coordinator: National Appointment, 1992-1993
- Phi Alpha Theta History Honorary Society, 1988-present
- Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity, Alpha Delta Chapter, 1986-1990. President, 1988-1989
- Ohio State Medical Association, Class Representative, 1991-1993
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Ohio Academy of Chemistry, 1988-1993
- St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
- The Toledo Hospital