To serve others by promoting skin health through prevention, intervention, and rejuvenation.
Dr. Thornwell Parker holds unique expertise as only one of several doctors in the world dual trained as a Mohs Surgeon and a Plastic Surgeon. This combination of expertise allows him to prioritize cosmetic outcome while also achieving the highest cure rates for skin cancer removal.
Dr. Parker is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American College of Mohs Surgery. He received his B.S. from Wake Forest University and his M.D. from Baylor College of Medicine. He completed plastic surgery residency at UT Southwestern Medical Center and Mohs fellowship at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. He has been in private practice for four years.
Dr. Parker is a native of the Dallas area, married with four children. He enjoys spending time at the lake where you will often find him with sunscreen in hand. His other interests include involvement in his church as well as medical missions.
Monday-Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Dallas Surgi Center
Baylor University Medical Center
Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Plano East Senior High School, Plano, TX
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC - B.S.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX - M.D.
- UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX - Internship General Surgery
- UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX - Residency Plastic Surgery
- Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas, TX - Fellowship Mohs Surgery
- American College of Mohs Surgery NULL
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons