As an experienced surgeon specializing in plastic surgery in Toronto, Dr. Carman’s practice philosophy revolves around a personal approach to each patient and his or her concerns. Dr. Carman is a strong advocate of individualized care as the key factor to success in cosmetic surgery. While the Internet offers a wealth of data to patients, nothing can take the place of a face to face meeting with a qualified plastic surgeon.
During each personal consultation, Dr. Carman assesses the unique goals and concerns expressed by each patient and devises an approach that will provide the most desirable outcome with minimal risk.
The Cosmetic Surgery Institute’s hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 9AM to 4PM.
Dr. Carman conducts all consultations in the privacy and comfort of the Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Toronto, which he founded in 1991. You may call 416-322-7108 to book your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Carman.
Dr. Carman is only able to offer surgical services to residents of Canada.
The Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a fully accredited private surgical facility located at 325 Eglinton Avenue East. Dr. Carman personally custom designed this facility to ensure the comfort, privacy and safety of his patients. The clinic is well equipped for procedures under both local and general anesthesia. Patients may have surgery performed either as day surgery or with an overnight stay. Dr. Carman maintains full certification of his clinic by adherence to strict standards of the Canadian Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (CAAASF) and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO).
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (CSAPS) (Past President)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) (Membership Committee)
- The Scarborough Hospital in Toronto (Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery)
- Canadian Society for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (CAAASF) (Secretary-Treasurer)
- Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Editorial Board of the Aesthetic Surgery Journal
- Canadian Laser and Aesthetic Surgical Society (CLASS)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) (Premises Inspection Committee)
- The Scarborough Hospital
- Women`s College Hospital