The West Georgia Center for Plastic Surgery seeks to provide a very specialized service to our patients, unlike any other medical specialty. Our office exists to provide all of our patients with Plastic Surgery services of the highest quality. Our attitude, knowledge, and patient rapport all reflect the quality of this service.
The main focus of our practice is the complete satisfaction of our patients in regard to their cosmetic and reconstructive surgical needs. Every effort is made to ensure that our patients are comfortable with their decision to pursue surgery with us and that they are more than pleased with their results.
Cosmetic Surgery of the Face including Facelift, Mid-Facelift, Necklift, Browlift Surgery
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
Breast Enhancement Surgery including Augmentation, Mastopexy (Lift, Reshaping)
Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast Reconstruction Surgery
Body Contour Surgery including Liposuction and Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
Body Contour Surgery After Major Weight Loss
Arm Contouring Surgery
Nose Reshaping Surgery
Chin Reshaping / Contouring
Ear Contouring Surgery
Non-Invasive Procedures such as Fraxel re:store Laser Treatment, Botox Injection Therapy, Dermal Filler Therapy, Laser Treatments, Medspa Services
The initial consultation session at the West Georgia Center for Plastic Surgery is intended for educational enhancement and to provide information that will help make informed decisions about potential surgery. During the initial consultation, the patient will need to be prepared to discuss their current and past medical history. There is no obligation to schedule surgery at the time of the initial consultation.
At the time of the visit, a physical examination will also be performed to assess the source of complaints. At this time, the patient may be asked to remove clothing that covers the area or areas they wish to discuss. The patient may leave under-garments on and a robe will be provided for privacy and convenience. With consent, pre-treatment photographs may be taken as well to document the initial findings at the time of evaluation.
- Emory University - Undergraduate (1976-1980)
- Emory University School of Medicine (1980-1984)
- Emory University School of Medicine - General Surgery (1984-1989)
- Penn State University Hospital - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (1989-1991)
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center - Endoscopic Plastic Surgery (1989-1991)
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center - Laser Surgery (1989-1991)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1993
- American Board of Surgery 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Center of West Georgia
- Tanner Medical Center