Convention Services Project Manager
What You Will Do
Responsible for administration of logistics, relationship management of third-party vendors and venue planning for the ASPS Annual Scientific Meeting. Assists with the planning of other association-related live, virtual and hybrid meetings and events as required.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5-7 years of related hospitality experience
- CMP Certification preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Must be self-motivated and able to effectively manage multiple projects
- Hardworking, "self-starter" team player who is accountable for initiating and monitoring projects through to completion
- Versatile, high energy and multi-task oriented, self-directed and good analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail combined with "common sense"
- Excellent computer skills, strong working knowledge in Microsoft 365 Suite, Aptify a plus