Membership Associate – International
Are you interested in international business and engaging with different cultures? If so, ASPS has the perfect opportunity for you!
This position can be fully remote. Our headquarters is located in Arlington Heights, IL.
What You Will Do
This position in the ASPS Membership Department requires a self-disciplined, flexible/adaptable, service-oriented individual with strong interpersonal and multicultural skills to assist with international membership recruitment, retention and engagement strategies – with some overlap into related domestic membership programs. Working in conjunction with the International Relations Project Manager, this role requires strong organizational skills, an eye for detail and interest and acumen in international business.
- Work with the Membership leadership and collaborate with the Marketing Department to plan and implement recruitment and promotional campaigns to increase membership and member retention
- Aid committee liaison to International Scholars, iYPS (International Young Plastic Surgeons), SHARE/Volunteers in Plastic Surgery, International Subcommittee, International Visiting Professors, IAPSA and upcoming membership initiatives and committees
- Develop and implement strategies to recruit international residents
- Work closely with with MSC on membership processes, data quality projects, including development of special views in database (Aptify)
- Manage booth space at meetings/conferences including international and domestic conferences, including Plastic Surgery The Meeting
- Update/review web content for membership-related pages on PlasticSurgery.org, working closely with Communications on design and production
- Collaborate with Marketing team on design and production of the international membership marketing collateral such as membership kit, residents kit, resident mailings, ASPS special offerings and ASPS booth display and booth materials
- Create and coordinate ongoing social media campaigns within targeted member segments for recruitment and member engagement
- Administer and develop member needs assessments (surveys)
- This position requires domestic and international travel approximately five to six times per year
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, international relations or related field preferred; Foreign language skills are highly desirable
- Three to five years working with members and a nonprofit organization; International experience is strongly desired
*ASPS is an equal opportunity employer*