Are you a professional looking to get a start to your career? Do you thrive on organization and coordinating projects in a fast-paced environment? If so, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons could have the perfect job for you!
Whate You Will Do
Provides administrative support to the Director of Membership and International Programs and general administrative support to the Member Services Center and Membership Programs department personnel.
Manages designated priorities within the department such as:
- Facilitating member communications (new members, residents and resident program sponsors) manually and utilizing Marketo e-mail marketing platform.
- Provides support for dues & ballot cycles.
- Manages dues waiver program in DocuSign.
- Manages purchase orders and vendor invoices in Concur.
- Generates regular membership statistics and reports using membership database.
- Documents Membership Department's policies and procedures.
- Provides logistical support such as scheduling, meeting invites, etc. to Membership and other committees.
PSTM (Annual Conference) Responsibilities
- Serves as ASPS domestic membership representative at PSTM Resource Center.
- Sends VIP invitation letters to the Partner Societies' leadership for the annual meeting
- Coordinates special programs, events and receptions prior to and during PSTM
- Monitors several Membership mailboxes daily and replies to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintains Membership Department calendar and team's travel schedules.
What You Will Need
3+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent organizational and communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Sharp eye for detail and the ability to work independently while adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required, working knowledge of Aptify and Marketo is a plus.
- Enjoys working in a high-paced, productive atmosphere and has the ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on firm deadlines.
- Availability to travel (1-2 times/year).
- Excellent writing, spelling, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as interact with a variety of project teams.