ASPS EdNet Webinars
Corporate Support & Exhibit Opportunities
ASPS is the industry leader in plastic surgery education. With the launch of the new ASPS EdNet in 2019, we have seen the memberships utilization and need grow. ASPS is excited to provide a series of opportunities for corporate partners to see the same level of engagement and be tied into the surgeon community.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, ASPS has launched a series of webinars to support its members during these challenging times. These webinars cover a wide variety of topics on practice management to help plastic surgeons navigate through the COVID-19 crisis. ASPS is continuing to follow the developments surrounding COVID-19 and will be releasing new webinars to cover topics as they pop up.
- Getting Back to Practice: Risks, Tips & Insights (May 7)
- What's Next for Future Legislation and Funding (TBD)
- Preparing Your Practice for a Post-COVID-19 World
- When The Mountain is Too Large To Climb – Options to Transition out of Independent Practice
- What will the Aesthetic Industry Look like After COVID-19?
- What You Must Know to Restart Your Practice
ASPS is proud to launch a new FREE webinar series on aesthetic plastic surgery topics to support our members during these challenging times. The Aesthetic Insights in 60 Minutes webinars feature an array of primarily outpatient aesthetic procedures that plastic surgeons can easily incorporate into your practice they re-open their office. Expert faculty will share their knowledge and respond to questions during each 60-minute live webinar. The webinars will be recorded and available on-demand.
- Operating A Medical Spa in the Era of COVIC-19 (May 14)
- Multimodality Pain Management for the Outpatient Aesthetic Surgery Patient (May 19)
- Breast Reshaping after Weight Loss (May 21)
- Non-Invasive and Minimally Invasive Technology for Facial Rejuvenation and Body Sculpting (May 28)
Corporate Support Opportunities
Webinar Sponsorship: $5,000
- Recognition as a sponsor on webinar and in all marketing and webinar materials
- Opportunity to provide one (1) resource as a supplemental document for the webinar