Coronavirus (COVID-19) Member Resources
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is closely following the development of the COVID-19 pandemic and is here to support you during these challenging times. We have collected resources from around the globe to provide valuable guidance in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. We will continue to monitor the situation and will be regularly updating this page with more resources as they become available. Read the full ASPS Statement on COVID-19 >>
STATEMENT: Considerations for the resumption of elective surgery and visits
Please visit our Considerations for the Resumption of Elective Surgery and Visits statement for more information.
IMPORTANT: Provider relief fund reporting requirements
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has released a Provider Relief Fund (PRF) post-payment notice.
Resources to continue serving patients while practicing social distancing and unemployment benefits information.
Webinars focused on telemedicine and managing your practice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Resources for COVID-19 emergency financial relief, along with ASPS efforts to support plastic surgeons.
Guidance for plastic surgeons regarding elective procedures in the COVID-19 medical crisis.
Insights from medical authorities with details you and your patients need to know to limit the spread of coronavirus.
- Houston, Miami, other cities face mounting healthcare worker shortages as infections climb
- Why going to a board-certified doctor is now more important than ever
- US agrees to pay Pfizer and BioNTech $2 billion for 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccine
- Doctors, nurses who helped New York with coronavirus surge warn their home states
- ASPS members say their appointment calendars remain full despite the pandemic's effects
- CDC says US could get coronavirus under control in one to two months if everyone wears a mask
- ASPS members weigh-in on a new future for plastic surgery that could be forever altered by COVID-19
- How a COVID-19 diagnosis changed this plastic surgeon's perspective on aesthetic medicine
American Medical Association Updates
The American Medical Association (AMA) is devoting each Monday of the AMA COVID-19 Update to a look at the key facts and trends of the COVID-19 pandemic. Updates will continue to explore the impact of COVID-19 on patients, physicians and the medical community, featuring AMA leadership and subject matter experts, along with leading experts across the country.
Stress and Mental Health Resources for Medical Professionals
Headspace is offering all US healthcare professionals who work in public health settings free access to Headspace Plus through 2020. The coronavirus is an unprecedented global challenge, and healthcare professionals are particularly overburdened. Headspace wants to support you as best they can.