In-Service Exam for Residents
The In-Service Exam provides Training Programs and their residents a means to review the entire scope of plastic surgery, where equal emphasis is placed on:
- Core Surgical Principles
This exam is held at the Training Program's location while being proctored by staff liaison's of the program, in a secure environment. The exam is 5 hours and 55 minutes in duration and registration can be completed by the Training Programs when logged into their ASPS dashboard.
- Login to PlasticSurgery.org
- On your member Dashboard, select Resident/Fellows Program under 'Quick Links'
- Click 'edit' on the In-Service Exam
- Select the residents that will be taking the exam and click 'Save'
- An invoice will be sent to the program for those selected residents to test
- Registration is complete once payment is received by ASPS. All payments are required in full, prior to February 8, 2019.