Plastic Surgery Resident
Plastic Surgery Resident is a quarterly publication created by the editors of Plastic Surgery News and Young Plastic Surgeons Perspective specifically to meet the needs of plastic surgery residents. The magazine offers career tips, recommended journal articles, CPT coding information and practice management topics that aren’t often included in a plastic surgery training program.
- How to know whether a research year is right for you
- ASPS president gives residents his personal lessons
- A cat-bite repair isn't as simple as it may seem
- Program Peek: University of California-San Diego
- What to during 24 hours in San Diego
- Learning the ropes in Washington, D.C.