ASPS Global Partners
ASPS has signed formal agreements (Memorandum of Understanding) with national plastic surgery societies around the world that have achieved a high standard in plastic surgery.
This agreement provides for mutual recognition of standards, governance and ethics; and acknowledges the eligibility of all members of each National Society to join the other as an International Member.
Our societies are entering with a spirit of mutual cooperation and sharing of information, acknowledging that each country wishes to participate jointly in improving standards and cooperation by plastic surgical organizations around the world.
ASPS is grateful for its relationship with each of these Global Partners:
- ARGENTINA - Sociedad Argentina de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reparadora (SACPER)
- AUSTRALIA - Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- BELGIUM - Royal Belgian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (RBSPS)
- BRAZIL - Sociedade Brasileira de Cirurgia Plástica (SBCP)
- FRANCE - Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique (SOFCPRE)
- IRELAND - Irish Association of Plastic Surgery (IAPS)
- ISRAEL - Israel Society of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery (ISPAS)
- ITALY - Società Italiana di Chirurgia Plastica Ricostruttiva ed Estetica (SICPRE)
- JAPAN - Japanese Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (JSPRS)
- MEXICO - Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva, A.C. (AMCPER)
- NETHERLANDS - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Plastische Chirurgie (NVPC)
- NEW ZEALAND - New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons (NZAPS)
- SINGAPORE - Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons (SAPS)
- SOUTH AFRICA - Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of South Africa (APRSSA)
- SOUTH KOREA - Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (KSPRS)
- SPAIN - Sociedad Española de Cirugía Plástica, Reparadora y Estética (SECPRE)
- UNITED KINGDOM - The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- TAIWAN - Taiwan Society of Plastic Surgery (TSPS)