Residents & Fellows Forum
Residents & Fellows Forum subscriber information, benefits, committee resources and more.
Subscribe to the Forum
Subscribe to the ASPS Residents and Fellows Forum
The benefits of joining the RFF will help you succeed in your residency and throughout your career. You'll receive many subscriber benefits, including:
- Subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News®
- Access to Plastic Surgery Education Network®
- Access to members-only resources on the ASPS website
- Free admission to Plastic Surgery The Meeting
- Dedicated Resident section on the members-only message board
- Access to the ASPS Job Opportunity Board and on-site interviews
- Access to information on The PSF grants and scholarship programs
- Significant discounts on ASPS products and meetings
Membership in the ASPS Residents & Fellows Forum is open to:
- Residents actively engaged in an accredited plastic surgery residency program in the U.S. or Canada
- Fellows actively engaged in an ACGME accredited or private fellowship in the U.S. or Canada
Want to get more from ASPS? Subscribe to the Residents & Fellows Forum for only $100 year (12 month subscription).
Contact the ASPS Member Services Center at email@example.com or call 800-766-4955.
Become an Active Member of ASPS
You can apply for ASPS Membership as soon as you receive your board eligibility letter and a letter of recommendation from your training program director.