A New you Plastic Surgery and Laser Center is devoted to providing our patients with the highest standards of medical and surgical excellence. It is our mission to ensure that each patients experience is safe, comfortable, and enhances their overall well-being.
Tuesday 3:00pm - 7:00pm Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm Friday 3:00pm - 7:00pm
At a New You Plastic Surgery and Laser Center we offer a comprehensive consultation to all of our cosmetic patients. Dr. Shah will thoroughly discuss the procedure and all aspects of how it may be of a benefit to you. With the assistance of the Patient Care Coordinator, you will view video tapes on the procedures, see results of other patients who have undergone the same or similar procedures and discuss any questions you may have. The consultation provides an opportunity to explore your options and discuss your procedure in detail. We encourage you to ask questions during your consultation to ensure you have explored all avenues before a final decision is made. Fees and methods of payment are also covered during your consultation. Some of the services we offer are as follows: Abdominoplasty, Augmentation, Mammoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Forehead lift, Laser Surgery, Liposuction, Mastopexy, Otoplasty, Reduction Mammoplasty, Rhinoplasty, and Rhytidectomy.
A New you Plastic Surgery and Laser Center has a state-of-the-art surgical suite and recovery room. We have earned the highest level of certification, being accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF). Another important aspect relates to the quality of systems in place for insuring your safety during and after surgery. Our operating and recivery rooms are equipped to hospital standards. Our medical staff constantly aspires to meet the highest standards in patient care.
- M.D. - P. Shah Medical College, India, 1974
- Internship - St. Francis Hospital, 1974 - 1976
- General Surgery Residency - Christ Hospital, 1976 - 1979
- General Surgery Residency - Rush Presbyterian, 1979 - 1981
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Ohio State University, 1981 - 1983
- Christ Hospital Staff, 1983
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1984
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Chicago Society for Plastic Surgery
- Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital