Our practice philosophy is to provide the highest standard of patient care in specialized multifaceted, professional office that has a unique concept in beauty and health; dedicated to providing the highest standard to our patients, both clinically and scientifically.
New office visits will include an initial consultation to discuss your individual needs. This will consist of a physical examination as well as education which may include video tapes, your condition and surgical options, risks and benefits will be discussed with Dr. Colville at this time.
Dr. Colville performs cosmetic and reconstructive surgery at all Toledo area hospitals. Additionally, he goes to several ambulatory surgery centers in Toledo for outpatient and short stay (23 hour overnight) procedures: Executive Parkway Surgery Center, Wildwood Surgery Center and Regency Park Outpatient Surgery Center.
- Indiana University Medine, 1983
- Indiana University School of Medicine - General Surgery, 1983-1988
- Indiana University School of Medicine - Plastic Surgery, 1988-1990
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Ohio State Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Flower Hospital - Sylvania, Ohio
- The Toledo Hospital - Toledo, Ohio
- St. Vincent Medical Center - Toledo, Ohio
- Fulton County Health Center - Wauseon, Ohio
- St. Luke's Hospital - Maumee, Ohio
- Medical College of Ohio Hospital - Toledo, Ohio