Dr. David Berman, Cosmetic Surgery Northern Virginia & Washington DC Area
Dr. David E. Berman holds himself and his practice to only the highest standards of technical expertise, knowledge, ethics, and surgical judgement. He strives to meet patients aesthetics goals, while maintaining a natural appearance to all of his procedures, whether enhancing a feature or restoring it. Dr. Berman is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and performs many cosmetic surgery procedures including Breast Augmentation, Mastopexy, Gynecomastia, Abdominoplasty, Ultrasonic Liposuction, Smartlipo, SculpSure, Cellulaze, Facelifts, Blepharoplasty, and Otoplasty, as well as Botox, Juvederm and other injectable fillers. Dr. Berman also achieved international fame for his work on the John Bobbitt reattachment surgery.
Our extremely knowledgeable and caring Staff looks forward to the oppportunity to assist you with your cosmetic surgery questions and concerns. We offer a full line of skin enhancing services from our Skin Care Center including Picosure Laser Facials and Tattoo Removal, Laser Skin Tightening, and a wide variety of Medical Peels, and Microdermabrasion. We proudly and knowledgeably offer Berman MD Skin Care Products, Obagi Nu-derm Medical skin care products, as well as Skin Medica, and Skinceuticals in our amazing Skin Care Center.
"Let Your Outer Body Reflect Your Inner Beauty!"
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Wednesday. Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday-Opened for Skin Care Services
Medical Skin Care
Dr Berman offers a Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation to his patients. Patients will meet with Dr. Berman to discuss medical hisotry, health concerns and desired cosmetic procedures. You will leave our office with a wealth of information and a price quote for your procedure. You can also schedule your procedure while at this appointment.
Dr. David E Berman is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- BA, Stanford University, 1977
- MD, Queens University, Kingston, Canada, 1981
- General Surgery, Menoria University, 1987
- Plastic Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville,1990
- Board Certified in General Surgery in Canada, 1987
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery in Canada, 1990
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery in USA, 1992
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- The American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Royal College, Physicians and Surgeons
- Virginia Medical Society
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Boticelli Center for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, McLean, Va
- Loudon Hospital