Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Appointments available Tuesdays & Thursdays
Over All Body Lift
We want your consultation with us to be a very pleasant and informative process. We understand your visit to the plastic surgeon can be an anxiety provoking event. Our office staff is very friendly and understanding. Many of them have experienced plastic surgery for themselves.
The first part of your consultation will consist of completing any necessary paperwork. If you choose you can complete your new patient paperwork prior to your visit by logging onto drjrowley.com and clicking on the forms icon. If you do not have access to a computer you can request the forms be mailed to you prior to your visit.
Consultations for cosmetic and major reconstructive procedures are scheduled for thirty to sixty minutes. During this time we will review your medical history, perform a thorough examination, and discuss your expectations. I encourage you to ask questions and to inform me of your goals and any concerns. My job is to thoroughly understand your goals and to educate you so that you can make an informed decision if a particular procedure is right for you.
At the completion of our meeting, cosmetic patients will meet with one of my knowledgeable office staff to go over an itemized price quote. We understand cosmetic surgery can be a major investment, and we want you to feel confident knowing exactly what your out of pocket expenses will be.
Once you have made a decision to proceed with surgery we will have you return a week or two prior to the procedure for a preoperative appointment. During this visit we will once again review your goals, and you will be given the opportunity to ask any unanswered questions. This visit will also be spent thoroughly going over your pre and postoperative instructions.
We share your excitement, and are committed to providing you a rewarding experience, and optimal results.
Minor Surgeries, requiring only local anesthesia, are usually performed in our office procedure room. Procedures requiring general anesthesia are performed in one of the following state-of-the-art fully accredited surgical facilities: Ahwatukee Surgery Center, Phoenix, AZ, Arizona Orthopedic & Surgical Specialty Hospital - Chandler, AZ, Chandler Regional Medical Center- Chandler, AZ, Banner Desert Medical Center - Mesa, AZ, Desert Samaritan Surgicenter - Mesa, AZ.
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, 1995
- Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency Program 2000
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Medical University of South Carolina, 2002
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery - University of Arizona, College of Medicine
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2003
- American Board of Surgery 2001
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- Maricopa County Plastic Surgery Society
- Ahwatukee Surgery Center, Phoenix, AZ
- Arizona Orthopedic & Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Chandler Regional Hospital, Chandler, AZ
- Desert Cliffs Surgery Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center, Mesa, AZ
- Banner Desert Surgicenter, Mesa, AZ
- Carl T. Hayden, VA Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ