Dr. Burgess and her staff are committed to enhancing the appearance of her patients through safe and effective cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. We welcome you into a fun and comfortable office for a consultation. During this consultation, Dr. Burgess will discuss honest, informative, and realistic expectations. Please call if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you!
Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm. In the event you have a medical emergency or any question that requires immediate attention you may contact her at 503-699-6464 or after hours 503-238-8369. Dr. Burgess answers her email as frequently as possible and looks forward to your inquiries. However, there is no guarantee that Dr. Burgess can answer your email in any specified period of time. Do not email Dr. Burgess if you have any medical emergency or any question that requires an immediate reply.
Breast Surgery (Augmentation, Lift, Augmentation with Lift, Reduction)
Body Contouring (Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, Brachioplasty, Mommy Makeover)
Reconstructive Surgery including Breast Cancer Reconstruction
Facial Rejuvenation with surgery (face and neck lift) and injectables (Juvederm, Restylane, Sculptra)
Non-Invasive options through CoolSculpting, Thermi (ThermiSmooth face and body, ThermiVa, ThermiTight) and Ultherapy
IPL, SmartSkin, Clear and Brilliant, Hair Reduction, Laser Genesis
We offer consultations for cosmetic surgery with Dr. Burgess for $100, which applies toward the surgery when performed within one year. Insurance consultations are billed through the patient's insurance.
If you would like to meet with a registered nurse to discuss non-surgical options, the consultation is complimentary.
Primarily our surgeries are performed at Legacy Meridian Park Hospital or at an outpatient surgery center. Smaller procedures can be performed in our private office in a surgical suite using local anesthesia.
- B.S. - Oregon State University 1984 - 1988
- Oregon Health Science University 1989 - 1993
- Internship - University of California - San Francisco 1993 - 1994
- General Surgery Residency - Oregon Health Science University 1994 - 1999
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Oregon Health Science University 1999 - 2001
- Research in Wound Healing Methods - Northwest Wound Healing Center 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2022
- American Board of Surgery 2020
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Oregon Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Oregon Medical Association
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center - Tualatin, OR
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center - Portland, OR
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center - Portland, OR
- Providence Newberg Medical Center - Newberg, OR
- Providence Wilamette Falls Medical Center - Oregon City, OR