In the exam room a physical exam will be performed. This often includes body measurements as well as medical photography. The procedure that is suggested will then be discussed in detail including risks versus benefits, the applicability of each procedure to your specific needs as well as alternatives to the procedure. Next, you will meet our office manager who will discuss prices, financing and / or insurance coverage for the procedure.
In the end, we hope all of your questions and concerns have been satisfactorily addressed and you have had a pleasurable and informative experience. We welcome repeat visits and have a list of patients who are agreeable to talk about their own procedures with others if you should desire.
- B.S. -University of Texas at El Paso, 1985 - 1990
- M.D. - Texas Tech University, Health Science Center School of Medicine, 1990 - 1994
- Internship - Tulane University School of Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Residency - Tulane University School of Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- Residency - St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX, 1999 - 2001
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Board of Otolaryngology 2000
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- El Paso County Medical Society
- In Candidate Program for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Las Palmas Hospital, El Paso, TX
- El Paso Surgical Center, El Paso, TX
- Sierra Hospital, El Paso, TX
- Providence Hospital, El Paso, TX
I was very heavy on top. It is great now that my breasts are smaller. It was a very short recovery time. The scars are fading. Dr. Jabor and the nurse Katie were both very attentive to me. They answered all my questions and time frame for recovery. I was concerned about the long anesthesia time but everything went very smoothly. I was very glad that an appointment was scheduled for the next day.
Dr. Jabor was wonderful! Super professional, friendly, knowledgeable. The rest of the staff at the clinic were very friendly as well. I had a combo neck lift/chin implant and the results were fantastic!!! I highly recommend him and this procedure! I can now look at my own pictures without cringing about a double chin! The procedure itself was fine--pain pretty well controlled during the outpatient procedure. FYI: I am a 35 year old female, average build.
Dr. Jabor is very professional. He is very detail oriented, and he and his staff will make your experience the best one! I would highly recommend him. He is great.