Dr. Law's personal 'aesthetic sensibility' is this: A good aesthetic surgery result looks natural, not 'done'. Dr. Law is well known for providing natural looking plastic surgery including structural fat grafting, and natural looking breast implants. The 1500 before and after images of his work on his website demonstrate his ability to provide beautiful and natural looking plastic surgery results.
Dr. Law's Raleigh plastic surgery practice is a 7,000 s.f. foot facility with a private OR accredited by both The Joint Commission and AAAASF.
9:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday
Aesthetic Surgery of the Face
Endoscopic Forehead/Brow Rejuvenation
Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty
Midface (Cheek) Lift
Lip Enhancement and Mouth-area Rejuvenation
Jawline & Neck Lift
Aesthetic Surgery of the Body
Natural-looking Breast Augmentation
Short-scar Breast Lift
Short-scar Breast Reduction
Gynecomastia Treatment (Male Breast Reduction)
Mini-Lower/Reverse Upper Abdominoplasty
Brachioplasty / Short-scar Brachioplasty (upper arm lift)
Liposuction / Liposculpture
Medial and Lateral Thigh Lift
Post-bariatric Body Contouring
Non-surgical Aesthetic Enhancements
Michael Law MD specializes in natural looking aesthetic plastic surgey of the face and body. His plastic surgery before and after gallery, found on his website, includes more than 1500 before and after images of his patients.
Dr. Law's office regularly sees patients from other states and other countries. His staff can assist with accomodations and with all pre-operative and post-operative needs.
The single story office and medical spa includes a Joint Commission and AAAASF accredited OR with a first floor private entrace and a private waiting area for patient's families.
Dr. Law's mission is to provide each client with individualized care, specifically tailored to personal needs and goals, and to provide this in an environment which is private, peaceful, relaxing and restorative.
Dr. Law performs surgery in his state-of-art surgical suite. The Plastic Surgery Center is accredited by both The Joint Commission and AAAASF. Dr. Law works with board-certified MD anesthesiologists who remain at the bedside of the patient during surgery. Dr. Law's extraordinary surgical team includes a pre-operative RN, a circulating RN, Certified Surgical Assistant, Certified Sterile Processing Technician, PACU (revovery) RN and a nurse manager.
The first floor OR includes a private entrance and a private waiting area for patient's families.
- UNC-Chapel Hill, BS (Biology) / 1984
- Emory University, MD / 1988 Graduated 2nd in his class of more than 100 physicians
- University Of California Los Angeles (UCLA) - General Surgery / 1988-1995
- University of Southern California (USC) - Plastic Surgery Residency / 1995-1997
- USC - Plastic Surgery Fellowship / 1997-1998
- Private Practice, California / 1998-2002
- Private Practice, North Carolina / 2002 - present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society
- WakeMed North Healthplex / Raleigh, NC
- Rex Wakefield Surgery Center/ Raleigh, NC
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital/ Durham, NC
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital / Raleigh, NC