Our Practice http://www.cosmeticsurgerycare.com offers just about all aspects of Cosmetic Surgery Services including Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty/Nasal Surgery, Eyelid Surgery/Blepharoplasty, Facial Surgery/Facelifts, Neck Rejuvenation/Neck Lifts, and Body Contouring Procedures such as Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tucks.. We offer "Mommy makeover" surgery, Post Gastric Bypass and/or Weight Loss Surgery, and additional cosmetic procedures such as Upper Arm Lifts, Thigh Lifts, Ear Pinning/Otoplasty, Vaginal Rejuvenation, and Fat Grafting.
We offer the array of nonsurgical options including Facial Peels, Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Fillers such as Restylane, Perlane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Belotero, Juvederm, and Radiesse. Less invasive techniques may be the best option.
Our practice participates with almost all insurance plans including Medicare and Tricare and we will be glad to submit all appropriate paperwork on behalf of our patients.
Our office includes a full certified Class C Operating Room and Procedure Room where most of our surgery can be performed.
Our cosmetic consultations are complimentary for any treatment that is performed on the day of the consultation and for any surgery that is completed within three months of the initial consultation.
Our "reconstructive" consultations for insurance related issues such as skin lesion removal, breast reconstruction/reduction, etc. will be submitted for you to your health insurance plan. We participate with almost every health insurance plan including Medicare, Tricare, and many HMO plans. In addition, our office includes a full accredited Surgical Suite that participates with almost all insurance plans as well.
We treat every patient with respect, answer your questions, and design an appropriate treatment plan that is best for you. The privacy, safety, and welfare of our patients is our top priority. You are our greatest asset.
Fillers, Botox, and light facial peels can usually be done at the time of your initial consultation.
We look forward to meeting you!
- BA (Chemistry) Duke University (Phi Beta Kappa) 1972
- Graduate, Duke University School of Medicine, 1976
- Surgery Internship, National Naval Medical Center 1976-1977
- General Surgery Residency, National Naval Medical Center 1977-1981
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine 1982-1984
- Hand Surgery Fellowship, Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine 1982-1983
- Active Certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1985
- American Board of Surgery 1982
- National Board of Medical Examiners 1977
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons (and former member of the Board of Directors)
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons(FACS)
- Member, Montgomery County Medical Society
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital Rockville, MD(Chief, Plastic Surgery)
- Suburban Hospital Bethesda, MD
- Suburban Outpatient Surgery Center, Bethesda, MD
- Chief, Plastic Surgery, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland (1984-1992)
- Chief, Plastic Surgery, Shady Grove Adventist Hospital, Rockville, Maryland (1999-2014)
- Chief, Plastic Surgery, Holy Cross Hospital, Silver Spring, Maryland (1998-2006)
- Clinical Care Consultant in Plastic Surgery, NIH (1987-2006)
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland (1989-2006)
"I will be a patient for life" "He is the best. Such a wonderful experience" "Thank you so much for treating me like family. Love this office" "He is very wonderful" "You Rock and so does all of your staff!" "He's the best!!!" "Super excellent care, professionalism, and compassion" "He is top notch in every way and provided wonderful care to me as a patient and a person" "I really appreciate the help and support you have given me for the past 10 years!" "I am most appreciate of the comprehensive care and concern provided to me prior during, and following my surgery" "I have been very fortunate to have been referred to him for sure" "I appreciate his expertise and professional manner" "Excellent and timely!" "Great job" "Thanks for all your help over the years" "The experience was great. I am so pleased" "Professional and respectful of patients" "Most pleasant office to come to" "I am more than happy with the results" "I chose Dr. V after a year of interviewing plastic surgeons-he is conservative and my needs are his interest" "Any concern was addressed by Dr. V and when I called once for another concern, I was brought in that day" "Exceptionally effective local anesthesia" "Thank you so much"