The board certified plastic surgeons of Northland Plastic Surgery work closely with each patient to understand their personal goals. Then the doctors take sound medical steps to achieve the desired adjustments to their patients physical image.
Monday through Thursday 8:00am -5:00pm Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Cosmetic Surgeries are performed in a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center with confidential operating suite.
- B.S. - University of Minnesota 1980
- M.D. - University of Wisconsin 1984
- Practicing all aspects of Plastic Surgery 1991 - Present
- Founder of Northland Plastic Surgery in Duluth 1991 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1994
- American Board of Surgery added Qualification for Surgery of the Hand. 1993
- American Board of Surgery added Qualification for Surgery of the Hand. 2003
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Burn Association
- St. Luke's Hospital, Duluth, MN
- St. Mary's Hospital, Duluth, MN
- Miller-Dwan Medical Center, Duluth, MN