My philosophy is to provide updated technical skills and service. This begins with proper training and credentialling that includes certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Continuing education and new developments such as skin care services, laser surgery and computer imaging are examples of the updating of my practice. My staff is trained and credentialled for duties they perform and is dedicated to serve my patients. Our team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.
Scotts Valley Office: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Monterey Office: Tuesday 9:00am to noon and Friday 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
All Cosmetic Surgery
Post Bariatric Body Contouring
Medical Spa Services
Cosmetic consultation fees are deducted from the surgicial fees, when surgery is scheduled
Most of my outpatient surgery is performed at Santa Cruz Surgery Center in Santa Cruz or at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula in Monterey.
- Cook County Hosp., Chicago, Internship 1962-1963
- Cook County Hosp., Chicago, Gen. Surg. Res. 1963-1964
- St. Mary's Hosp., San Francisco, Gen.Surg. 1964-1966
- St. Francis Hosp., San Francisco,Plastic Surgery 1966-1969
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1975
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Santa Cruz County Medical Society
- Monterey County Medical Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center
- Watsonville Community Hospital