The physicians and staff of PRMA of South Texas are dedicated to providing an environment of compassion, concern and support for each and patient who walks through our door, regardless of social or economic status, and regardless of type of insurance or lack thereof. Honesty and integrity, compassion and caring make up the foundation of PRMA of South Texas and at no point shall these principles be compromised.
The focus of the practice is breast reconstruction, primarily with the use of autologous tissue. The physicians of the practice have performed over 2000 DIEP flap reconstructions. We also perform SIEP, TUG, SGAP, and Latissimus flap breast reconstruction procedures.
Breast Reconstruction - All methods of autologous tissue reconstruction, including DIEP, SIEP, TUG, SGAP, and Latissimus Flap techniques; expander-implant-Alloderm reconstruction.
Cosmetic Surgery - Breast Augmentation; Mastopexy; Tummy Tucks and Breast Reductions
At our office you will be treated with compassion and caring as well as the highest standard of care in our specialty.
We are happy to have our new patients discuss upcoming procedures with previous patients of ours and have other references if need be.
- F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences
- David Grant USAF Medical Center
- Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Surgery 1993
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Methodist Healthcare System-San Antonio, TX