Located in beautiful San Diego, California, Ranch & Coast Plastic Surgery Center offers the most advanced surgical techniques. Dr. Chasan specializes in rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, liposuction, facelifts, brow lifts, tummy tucks, mommy makeover, and laser procedures.
"I believe my patients deserve the best. That is why I only use top-of-the-line equipment, and the most knowledgeable personnel in the field. The best of the best, always."
Dr. Chasan is nationally known for his breast surgery and facial rejuvenation work, including breast augmentation and rhinoplasty in his cosmetic surgery center. Dr. Paul Chasan’s extensive education and experience allow him to confidently perform a number of sophisticated procedures for the face, body and breast.
Dr. Chansan is regarded as an exceptionally gifted San Diego/ Del Mar rhinoplasty and facelift surgeon. In addition, Dr. Chasan has helped numerous breast implants and revision breast surgery patients realize their dreams of fuller, more feminine bustlines.
While he performs all types of plastic surgery, Dr. Chasan specializes in facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, and revisionary breast surgery. Dr. Chasan is globally known for his work on breast surgery and facial rejuvenation, and has been seen on the Discovery Channel, The E! Channel (1) (2), and Extra (1) (2) for his expertise. See a complete list of Dr. Chasan's publications, television appearances, and testimonials on his website.
We believe the first part of any successful surgery is communication with Dr. Chasan and our staff. We want to educate you about your surgical options, whether you choose to have surgery or not. Take a moment to call us at 858.450.1555, or use the contact form on our website by clicking here. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
Our office offers the finest facilities in San Diego. Our surgical suite is state-of-the-art, and is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.
Patients meet with Dr. Chasan face to face in a non-clinical setting. This allows the patient to feel more relaxed and comfortable as they discuss their surgical goals and options. Your time is valuable; therefore, we make it a point to schedule our patients in a timely and convenient manner to ensure our patients have the best experience possible!
- University of California at Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA B.A. 1983
- Creighton University School of Medicine Omaha, NE M.D. 1988
- University of California, San Diego Residency in General Surgery 6/88-6/92
- University of California, San Diego Chief Resident in General Surgery 5/92-6/93
- University of Utah Residency in Plastic Surgery 7/93-6/95
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Board of Surgery 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- San Diego Plastic Surgery Society
- San Diego County Medical Society
- Scripp's Memorial Hospital, LaJolla, CA