Our facility has been carefully designed and certified for the maximum in safety, security, privacy and comfort. The fundamental philosophy of the entire staff at the Northwest Center for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is to provide the uncompromising quality of results, care and service for our patients that we would wish for ourselves and for our own families.
Dr. Rand has been regularly nominated each year by his peers to be listed in:
"The Best Doctors in America"
"The Best Doctors in Seattle"
"America's Top Surgeons"
"America's Top Physicians"
"America's Top Cosmetic Doctors and Dentists."
Dr. Rand's practice specializes in plastic surgery of the face and eyelids, breasts, and abdomen. He was trained by individuals who "wrote the books" on modern plastic surgery techniques. Not only has Dr. Rand been a leading practitioner in the northwest, but he also has developed many new procedures and techniques that he has taught to other plastic surgeons both regionally and nationally.
Face: Surgical procedures designed to improve the face include facelifts, browlifts, eyelid surgery, nasal reshaping, and skin care. Complete rejuvination of the face with a rapid recovery and the maintenance of a natural look are trademarks of Dr. Rand's procedures.
Breasts: All types of breast surgery are frequently performed including augmentation, lifting, and reduction.
Abdomen: Abdominal improvement with liposuction, abdominoplasty and combined procedures is another special area of focus.
Please refer to Dr. Rand's Photo Gallery to view some representative examples of his patient's results.
Consultations with Dr. Rand are scheduled by Rose Vlcek, Patient Services Representative at (425) 688-8828. Consultations are performed personally by Dr. Rand and generally last one hour in length. A complete discussion of options is complemented by a review of pictures of many of Dr. Rand's patients. A consultation fee of $75 is required and is applied to the cost of surgery if a procedure is performed.
For our out of town clientele, we will arrange limousine service and hotel accomodations along with specialized nursing services during your recovery.
- Stanford University, AB degree, Phi Beta Kappa Graduate honors
- University of Michigan, MD degree, 1981
- Tufts New England Medical Center - General Surgery Residency, 1981-1986
- Emory University - Plastic Surgery Residency, 1986-1988
- University of Miami - Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship, 1989
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1991
- American Board of Surgery 1988
- Recertified 1998
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities 2001
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Washington Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington Medical Center, 1990-2000
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center, 2000 to present