Dr. Friedman is Former Chief of Plastic Surgery at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas and acted as a Clinical Instructor for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for over a decade. Named Best Doctor in Dallas by D Magazine (in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014). Selected as a Texas Super Doctor (in 2004, 2005 2006 and 2007) by Texas Monthly magazine. Awarded to fewer than 5% of Texas physicians.
His interest in plastic surgery stems from his fascination with art, science, and the human form. As a wood and marble sculptor, he has displayed his work in many galleries and professional exhibits. As a songwriter, he released a CD Illusions, of original pop and rock songs in 2006. Dr. Friedman believes that artistry and creativity are integral to performing plastic surgery.
He strives to provide the highest quality of care for cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery patients. For your safety and convenience, a fully equipped surgery center based on the campus of Presbyterian Hospital of Plano is available for outpatient cosmetic surgery. For more information, please visit us at www.plasticsurgerydallas.com
Breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, mini and full tummytuck, liposuction, nasal reshaping, eyelid lift, browlift, lip enhancement, correction of prominent ears. scar revision, Botox injection, Restylane/Juvederm injection, skin care.
Breast reconstruction, facial reconstruction, hand reconstruction for injuries, tumors, nerve compression, birth deformities, and arthritis, Skin tumor removal and reconstruction.
The West Plano Plastic Surgery Center
Dr. Friedman is the Director of this nationally-accredited surgery center, which is conveniently located on the campus of Presbyterian Hospital of Plano. His goal is to provide a safe, comfortable and private environment for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery patients.
Dr. Friedman is also on the active staff of Presbyterian Hospital of Plano.
- College: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL B.S. 1985
- Medical School: Northwestern University Medical Center, Honors Program in Medical Education. M.D. 1989
- General Surgery: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 1989-1992
- Plastic Surgery: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 1992-1994
- Fellowship: Loma Linda University Medical Program
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha: member
- West Plano Plastic Surgery Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano, Plano, TX
- Texas HealthCenter for Diagonstics and Surgery, Plano, TX