Dr. Capone believes that your decision to undergo plastic surgery should always be a private and personal choice. When patients come to his plastic surgery practice in Pittsburgh seeking cosmetic treatment, he selects the procedure(s) that will best fit their needs, taking into account the look they would like to create, as well as safety.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Breast and Body Contouring
Skin Lesion Removal
At your consultation you will meet the doctor, watch a brief DVD about the surgery while we get you registered, and then discuss all of your options with Dr. Capone. He will review before and after pictures with you from his extensive library of photographs, discuss the surgery, recovery, and risks in detail, give you a finalized fee quote and review surgery dates.
Patients have commented on the quality of our consultations. Dr Capone spends at least an hour with you and will thoroughly answer your questions about the surgery, post-operative expectations, and recovery. You will have all the information you need to make the right decision about your surgical plan.
The Shadyside Surgi-Center, when it opened in 1993, was the first freestanding multi-specialty ambulatory surgical facility in the city of Pittsburgh. Since then, over 8,000 patients have enjoyed the uniquely personalized and safe surgery at the Center. Surveys of those 8,000 patients have ranked their overall satifsfaction rate at the 97th percentile. With no emergency transfers and with one of the lowest infection rates in the industry, Shadyside Surgi-Center has earned its place as Southwestern Pennsylvania's Center of Excellence for the delivery of ambulatory surgery services.
- Private Practice, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Pittsburgh PA
- Alfred B. Swanson Clinical Hand Fellow, Grand Rapids, MI
- Chief Resident, Plastic Surgery, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Presbyterian University Hospital
- Resident in Plastic Surgery, West Penn Hospital/ University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA
- Resident General Surgery- Tufts - New England, Boston MA
- Internship, Internal Medicine - Boston City Hospital, Boston MA
- Georgetown University College of Arts and Sciences, Washington, DC: BS Cum Laude 1973
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC: MD Cum Laude 1977
- American Board of Plastic Surgery NULL
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The Greater Pittsburgh Plastic Surgery Society
- Shadyside Surgi-Center, Pittsburgh PA
- UPMC - Shadyside, Pittsburgh PA
- West Penn Hospital - Pittsburgh, PA