Dr. Scott R. Miller is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His vibrant, upscale La Jolla plastic surgery practice offers the absolute finest in cosmetic enhancement treatment options in a warm, caring environment. A skilled and experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Miller specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, breast and body. He and his staff are committed to helping each patient achieve their individual aesthetic goals through meticulous technique and personalized care.
Monday through Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm
Dr. Miller has focused his career on plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. He is known for natural results and is experienced in a variety of procedures, including facelift, breast augmentation, eyelid lift, rhinoplasty, tummy tuck and liposuction. Women who want to regain their pre-baby bodies can even undergo the mommy makeover procedure, which combines two or more treatment options for a comprehensive enhancement addressing a number of body areas.
For those who require less invasive procedures to reach their aesthetic goals, Dr. Miller offers non-surgical treatments, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, and facial fillers. He works closely with each patient to determine the best options for their needs, helping them to understand how each procedure can potentially help them.
The best way to tell what procedures may benefit you is to have a personal consultation. During your consultation at Miller Cosmetic surgery you will have a lengthy, one-on-one visit with Dr. Miller, at which time your specific needs and goals will be fully discussed. Dr. Miller understands that each patient is unique, and each has his or her own ideas, questions, and concerns. He thoroughly explains all procedures that may benefit you and reviews the pros and cons of each procedure so you are able to make a well-informed decision. Once you and Dr. Miller have decided on a surgical plan, Dr. Miller's patient consultant will go over fees and policies and answer any scheduling questions you may have.
Our caring staff has been with Dr. Miller for many years and are well-educated in the field of plastic surgery. We encourage patients with questions regarding procedures to contact us to schedule a consultation.
Dr. Scott Miller's state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center is certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). The facility is equipped with the latest instruments and technology and is used only for plastic surgical procedures. Dr. Miller's expert operating room staff is warm, friendly and focused on patient safety. You will receive only the finest care at Miller Cosmetic Surgery Center.
- B.S. in Biological Science - University of California Irvine, 1983 - 1987
- Cambrisge University, Political Science 1985
- M.D. - university of California Irvine College of Medicine, 1987 - 1991
- General Surgery Residency - University of California Irvine, 1991 - 1995
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of California San Diego, 1995 - 1997
- Post Graduate Fellowship, Aesthetic, Cosmetic, Plastic Surgery - Bruce F. Connell Plastic Surgery Clinic, 1997
- Private Practice, 1997 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Peer Consultant (2002 - 2003)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Guidelines Subcommittee (2001 - 2002)
- American College of Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgery
- San Diego International Plastic Surgery Society
- The National Registry og Who's Who
- The Foxington Who's Who
- Scripps Quality Council (2000-2003
- Scripps Professional Review Committee (2002-3)
- San Diego County Medical Association, Bioethics Committee (2000)
- California Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation Instructional Course Committee (2001 - 2004)
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation Practice Enhancement Subcommittee (2001 - 2004)
- ASPS/PSEF Joint Outcomes Rask Force/Patient Care Parameters Committee (2002 - 2004)
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, California
- University of California San Diego, San Diego, California
Dr. Miller, You and your entire staff are absolutely world class and I give you my highest regards and respect! I wanted to say how truly grateful I am to all of you for making my experience such a great one! PM
The whole experience was amazing! Thank you for everything! I am so pleased with my results and your hospitality. Such a wonderful team. You will hear from my family and friends! BW
Dear Dr. Miller, Had I known my experience was going to be this phenomenal, I would have had no reservations to begin with. Thank you for your kindness and expertise through this process, and please know, I could not be happier with the results. I appreciate everything you and your staff did to make me feel comfortable and informed. LA