At Carp Cosmetic Surgery Center, Dr. Steven Carp uses cutting edge technology and advanced surgical techniques, combined with surgical artistry to achieve the most positive results for every patient.
With high regard for improved health and overall wellness, every patient is treated individually to give them maximum results, without compromising safety or integrity.
Mon - Thurs
9 am to 5 pm
8 am to 4 pm
Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgery
When you arrive for your consultation you will meet with our Patient Coordinator. She will briefly review the reason for your visit and then introduce you to one of our nurses. Dr. Carp will then speak with you and complete an examination. He will discuss the options that will address your areas of interest. Following this our Patient Coordinator will once again meet with you and review these options and present you with a printed quote and help you schedule your procedure.
Mercy Medical Center
Affinity Medical Center
- Michigan State University - BS, Microbiology
- Wayne State University - Medical School
- Wayne State University - General Surgery
- University of Texas, Galveston - General Surgery
- Shriners Burns Institute - Wound Healing Fellowship
- Medical College of Wisconsin - Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Ohio State Medical Society