Considering plastic surgery?
Chances are, you've spent considerable time researching the procedure you're contemplating. Choosing a plastic surgeon is perhaps the most important aspect of your decision for several reasons. First, you are putting your appearance, the side of yourself that you show to the world, in the hands of a physician. While education and experience are mandatory, we trust that you will base your decision on results and reputation.
Dr. Thomas and the entire staff of the Center are dedicated to making your experience with plastic or reconstructive surgery the best it can be. If you are looking for a consultation based upon honesty and not sales, please join us for a warm, informative and relaxing visit in our Northern Michigan office.
Dr. Thomas is dedicated to making your experience with plastic or reconstructive surgery the best it can be. He offers a wide variety of plastic and reconstructive surgical and non-surgical procedures. Dr. Thomas' skills encompass the full range of cosmetic and plastic surgical procedures, including advanced fellowship training in microvascular surgery.
- Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine, MD degree 1989
- University of Michigan, MS degree 1985, BS degree 1983
- General Surgery Residency, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Plastic Surgery Residency, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- Microvascular Fellowship, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Munson Medical Center
- Northwest Michigan Surgical Center, Traverse City, MI
- McLaren North Hospital, Petoskey, MI
- Charlevoix Area Hospital, Charlevoix, MI