To provide state-of-the-art plastic surgical care by a team that believes in the Golden Rule. We will treat you the way we would want to be treated! As you step into the office, greeted by a smile from Peggy, surrounded by a saltwater aquarium and framed butterlies, you will feel comfortable. You will know you have come to a place where you will be able to learn what you need to know in a pleasant, comfortable, no pressure environment.
9am-5pm Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
9am-1pm Tuesday and Fridsy
Our practice has many different aspects. We are not the typical Plastic Surgical practice.
Piedmont Plastic Surgery, PA offers Cosmetic and Reconstructive operations.
Lionfish Partners, LLC owns a home right here beside the office. This home has been modified to accomodate postoperative patients. Our nurses have the capabilty to care for patients who may need extra help the first night after surgery. Incredibly helpful to the family.
Lionfish #2, LLC owns our Vanquish machine. The Vanquish machine uses radiowaves to melt fat in appropriate patients without the need for surgery.
Piedmont Age Management, LLC is the part of the practice that evaluates patients who may benefit from Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. This is of particular interest to me. For many years patients would tell me how wonderful they looked after surgery, but still didn't "feel" right. This was the missing link!
Our facility here at Piedmont Plastic Surgery, PA is named The Center for Image Discovery. It is certified by The American Association for the Accreditation of Healthcare Facilities (AAAHC). We have Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists come and administer your anesthesia. We offer light sedation to general anesthetics depending on the procedure. Having your procedure with us helps assure your privacy and safety.
- North Carolina State University 1973 - 1977
- Wake Forest University Medical School 1977 - 1981
- General Surgery Residency - North Carolina Baptist Hospital 1981 - 1985
- Plastic Surgery Residency - North Carolina Baptist Hospital 1985 - 1987
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1989
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- H.P. Medical Society
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- NC Plastic Surgery Society
- High Point Regional Hospital, High Point, NC
- High Point Surgical Center, High Point, NC