We live in such an exciting time! People are living longer healthier lives. Current science is exploding with ways to help everyone feel fulfilled throughout their extended lives. With this information and advancements, comes responsibility. I have placed myself and my practice ( ABOUT FACE ), in a position to help you through this maze of possibilities. We not only want to offer you the best in cosmetic plastic surgery, skin care, and aging wellness, but to become your "DOCTOR." We want to be the people you seek and trust to answer those questions to make you "look and feel better" for the rest of your life.
Gibsonia, and Jefferson Hospital Office Hours Monday thru Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Cosmetic Facial and Body Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Aging Wellness, Skin Care, Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning, Endermologie, Laser Surgery, Short Incision Facelifts, Acne and Rosacea, IPL/Fraxel, Vein & Hair Removal, Skin Cancer.
All forms of breast surgery including reconstruction, reduction, and enhancement.
Body contouring, with emphasis on fat injection.
Consultations are done with Dr. Raszewski, and will include a full discussion of your complaints, desires, and possible solutions and alternatives available to you. ABOUT FACE makes full use of printed materials, videos, computer discs, and visual aids to communicate fully on what can be offered. We look forward to meeting with you, and guiding you to the fulfillment of your goals.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. Pre-Med Sports Medicine 1982
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine M.D. 1986
- Case Western Reserve University Hospitals-General Surg. Residency 1986-1992
- Eastern Virginia Medical School-Plastic Surg. Residency 1992-1995
- University of California-San Francisco -John Owsley M.D.-Aesthetic Surg. Fellowship 1995-1996
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Jefferson Hospital, Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Jefferson Hills, PA
- Southwestern Ambulatory Surgery Center