The physicians and staff of PRMA of South Texas are dedicated to providing an environment of compassion, concern and support for each and patient who walks through our door, regardless of social or economic status, and regardless of type of insurance or lack thereof. Honesty and integrity, compassion and caring make up the foundation of PRMA of South Texas and at no point shall these principles be compromised.
The focus of the practice is breast reconstruction, primarily with the use of autologous tissue. The physicians of the practice have performed over 2000 DIEP flap reconstructions. We also perform SIEP, TUG, SGAP, and Latissimus flap breast reconstruction procedures.
The physicians of PRMA have extensive experience with secondary procedures for breast implant-related problems.
Our reconstructive surgery philosophy is to use autologous tissue wherever possible to restore form and function to the body.
Breast Reconstruction - All methods of autologous tissue reconstruction, including DIEP, SIEP, TUG, SGAP, and Latissimus Flap techniques; expander-implant-Alloderm reconstruction.
At our office you will be treated with compassion and caring as well as the highest standard of care in our specialty.
We are happy to have our new patients discuss upcoming procedures with previous patients of ours and have other references if need be.
Methodist Hospital System - San Antonio, TX
Baptist HealthCare System - San Antonio, TX
- DUKE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- UNIVERISTY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1900
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery
- Methodist Hospital System - San Anotnio, TX
- Baptist HealthCare System - San Antonio, TX