As the founding plastic surgeon at Regional Plastic Surgery Center & Spa, Dr. Watumull offers a comprehensive range of non-surgical and surgical cosmetic enhancement procedures to patients in the Dallas, Richardson, and Plano, Texas area. Along with three other extensively trained physicians at the practice, he believes that excellence can be achieved at every stage of the process. He prioritizes safety, comfort, and results with every treatment, whether the individual is seeking breast augmentation, breast reconstruction, abdominoplasty, liposuction, facelift, BOTOX® injections, or another rejuvenation method. Furthermore, he maintains a state-of-the-art facility and utilizes the most advanced surgical techniques available to optimize results.
After graduation from the University of Hawaii Medical School, Dr. Watumull was invited to be a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society, which only accepts the top 10% of medical students. He completed separate residencies for general and plastic surgery at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He also completed fellowship training in hand and microsurgery at UT Southwestern. Dr. Watumull is a double board certified plastic and hand surgeon with extensive training in general, plastic, and reconstructive surgery. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Robert Cronin Award and the Emanuel B. Kaplan Award, and has been named a best plastic surgeon by D Magazine for 12 years.
Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dr. Watumull is double board certified and trained in an extensive array of plastic and reconstructive procedures for the face, breasts, and body, including hand and wrist surgery. He also performs a range of non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments, including BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
The consultation offers an ideal opportunity to better understand your needs and goals and facilitate a collaborative relationship. Dr. Watumull strives to provide a welcoming, compassionate, and open environment in which you can feel comfortable discussing your cosmetic desires and asking questions. During this process, he will perform a thorough examination of your area of concern, provide helpful information, and guide you in your decision-making process. Furthermore, he will never recommend an unnecessary procedure. Following the exchange, he will develop a customized treatment plan designed to offer the safest, most effective results possible. For more information about our practice philosophy and our procedures, or to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Watumull, please contact us today.
Breckenridge Surgery Center is a state-of-the-art accredited out-patient facility with two operating rooms located next to Dr. Watumull’s Regional Plastic Surgery Center practice in Richardson. Dr. Watumull and our friendly and knowledgeable medical team will take great care to assist you promptly and accommodate your needs during your visit. Our goal is to ensure you have an exceptional experience and feel comfortable and safe while achieving your cosmetic goals. In addition to the Regional Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Watumull also has hospital privileges at several area locations, including Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Baylor Health Care System, and Forest Park Medical Center Dallas.
- Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, CA â€“ Biology
- University of Hawaii Medical School, Honolulu, HI â€“ Medical Degree
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX â€“ General and Trauma Surgery Residency
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX â€“ Plastic Surgery Residency
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX â€“ Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 1993
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery 1993
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Parkland Surgical Society
- Baylor Health Care System
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Resources
- Forest Park Medical Center Dallas
- Breckenridge Surgery Center
- Craig Ranch Surgery Center