Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Glatt, and the staff of the Premier Plastic Surgery Center of New Jersey, invite you to explore the possibility of looking as good as you feel. Making the decision to undergo cosmetic or reconstructive surgery is an important one. You deserve the outstanding, yet natural results experienced by Dr. Glatt’s plastic surgery patients who travel to his Morristown, New Jersey practice from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and beyond for his expertise and exceptional skill.
At the Premier Plastic Surgery Center of New Jersey, you will find a warm and caring environment where the comfort and privacy of each patient is paramount. Dr. Glatt encourages honest and forthright discussion between himself and his patients in order to develop a specific treatment plan to create natural results that will exceed your expectations. After your consultation with Dr. Glatt, you will see why many patients return for additional procedures and frequently refer friends and family to him as well. Results are further enhanced by medically supervised skin care, manual lymphatic drainage , and perioperative vitamin supplements, all of which are provided on-site by Dr. Glatt's caring, professional staff.
Dr. Brian Glatt possesses exceptional technical skills and the expertise needed to produce your desired results. Equally important, he has the unique ability to help patients realize their vision, whether it be through improved body contouring, facial aesthetic balance and harmony, or reconstruction to restore a sense of wholeness. Contact us to schedule your consultation at the Premier Plastic Surgery Center of New Jersey, where discretion and excellence go hand in hand. Let Dr. Glatt help you to look and feel your best!
Monday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
As a premier plastic surgeon in New Jersey, Dr. Glatt has expertise in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, as well as body contouring procedures such as mommy makeovers, gynecomastia, tummy tucks and liposuction.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Medical Education: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, M.D.
- Combined General Surgery/Plastic Surgery Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Breast Reconstruction, Plastic Surgery Cancer Reconstruction
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2007
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- New York Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Morris County Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- American College of Surgeons
- Morristown Medical Center
- St. Barnabas Medical Center