Dr. Green and his office staff have a warm and caring approach to their clients. We will take the necessary time and exert the necessary effort to make sure that your experience is a positive one. Dr. Green is meticulous in his technique. He will give you an honest detailed assessment of what he can, or cannot, do for you. All your questions will be answered and we will make sure that you are comfortable with the planned procedures.
We strive for excellence
Dr. Green concentrates his practice on aesthetic plastic surgery. Facial cosmetic surgery and rhinoplasty as well as breast augmentation, abdominoplasty and liposuction are major components of the practice.
Dr Green's training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery together with a natural ability to innovate, and his many years of experience, provide the expertise to solve the most comlex problems, and to achieve excellent results.
Dr. Green has special training in hand surgery and still provides care for patients with hand problems. He has a special interest in endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery.
Consultation is by appointment.
Call to schedule.
Legacy Surgery Center
Ahuja Medical Center
- Medical School and Internship - Johannesburg, South Africa
- General Surgery Pre-requisite Training - Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland
- Hand Surgery Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1989
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery - CAQ in Hand Surgery 2004
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Hillcrest Hospital
- University Hospital Ahuja Medical Center
- Euclid General Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital