Patient satisfaction is my true area of expertise. I listen to you and make sure we both understand your goals. The time dedicated to educating my patients results in honest, natural looking cosmetic results.
Dr. Caulfield and his staff welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your cosmetic surgical concerns. Initial Consultations are free of charge and can be scheduled at anytime by contacting our office via phone and/or email.
While minor procedures can be done safely and comfortably in his office, Dr. Caulfield utilizes the services of Caromont Specialty Surgery which is located steps away from his new location to perform others surgeries that require twilight sedation or general anesthesia. Caromont Surgery is a fully accredited, up-scale outpatient center staffed with highly trained Registered Nurses and Board Certified Anesthesiologists.
- BA, Brown University, 1984
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 1988
- University of Texas at San Antonio, General Surgery Internship & Residency 1988-1993
- Yale University, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency 1994-1996
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Internal Residency Review Commiteee, University of TX Health Science Center, San Antonio
- American College of Surgeons
- The American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Gaston County Medical Society
- Gaston Memorial Hospital, Gastonia, NC
- Cleveland Regional Hospital, Shelby, NC
- Presbyterian Healthcare, Charlotte NC
- Healthsouth, Charlotte NC