Dr. Elizabeth Harris has an extensive background in art. Her studies in art included extensive work in figure drawing and sculpting. Dr. Harris has earned numerous awards for her artwork in different media including painting, printmaking and drawing.
This expertise in art is an integral part of her plastic surgery skills. Dr. Harris believes that the ability to plan and create as a plastic surgeon is dependent on the ability to see three dimensionally as an artist does. Also important is an appreciation of aesthetic proportions for a natural appearance.
Dr. Harris practices in both New Braunfels and San Antonio.
Dr. Harris has privileges at Methodist, Baptist and Christus Santa Rosa hospitals.
Dr. Harris is a member of the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical School-Northwestern University, Chicago, Il 1986
- Residency Internship-University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 1986-87
- Undergraduate Degree-St. Maryâ€™s College of Notre Dame 1982, B.S., Biology/Art
- Plastic Surgery-University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 1991-93
- General Surgery-University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 1987-91
- Fellowships Research-University of Virginia, 1989 â€œFactors Responsible for Minimizing Formation of S
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1996
- Maintenance Certification (MOC) American Board of Plastic Surgery 2015
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Bexar County Medical Society
- San Antonio Society of Plastic Surgeons