For those who wish to enhance their appearance, today's cosmetic surgical procedures offer patients the opportunity to reshape physical features and improve their self-esteem.
Modern reconstructive surgical procedures can eliminate or minimize a wide range of physical abnormalities caused by accidents, disease and congenital defects, enabling patients to enjoy full and normal lives.
Patients who undergo plastic surgery can look forward to gaining self confidence and a sense of well-being from looking, feeling and functioning at their best.
The main focus of Dr. Roth's practice is to provide the best in plastic surgical services to all our patients. Every effort is made to ensure that our patients are comfortable with their decision for cosmetic surgery and are pleased with the results.
Albany Medical Center
Albany Medical Center, South Clinical Campus
325 East 72nd Street, New York, New York
- Undergraduate Education-BA Biology University of Pennsylvania
- Medical School-New York Medical College
- General Surgery Residency-Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York
- Plastic Surgery Residency-The New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center, New York, New York
- Fellowship-Hand and Microsurgery, The Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1991
- Certificate of Additional Qualifications in Surgery of the. Hand 1993
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of PlasticSurgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Assciation for Hand Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- New York Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Phillips Ambulatory Care Center