Dr Chrysopoulo is a board certified plastic surgeon and microsurgeon specializing in state-of-the-art breast reconstruction after breast cancer, and cosmetic surgery of the breasts and body.
Breast reconstruction techniques performed include the DIEP, SIEA, GAP, and TUG flap procedures, fat grafting, Alloderm one-step and nipple-sparing mastectomy. Dr C also performs vascularized lymph node transfer for arm lymphedema.
Cosmetic plastic surgery procedures offered include breast augmentation (implants), mastopexy (breast lift), and body contouring including abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and liposuction.
Dr C is In-Network for most insurance plans and routinely welcomes patients from across and outside the US.
Connect with Dr C:
8am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)
To schedule a consultation with Dr Chrysopoulo, please call 210-692-1181 or toll free on 800-692-5565.
- Methodist Hospital - San Antonio, TX
- North Central Baptist - San Antonio, TX
- University College London Medical School, London, UK - MBBS
- Shriners Hospitals for Children, Galveston, TX - Burn Surgery Research Fellowship
- University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX - General Surgery
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Indiana Hand Center, Indianapolis, IN - Hand and Microsurgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2005
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Texas Medical Society
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- San Antonio International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Methodist Hospital System - San Antonio, TX