We strive to combine medical excellence and informative counseling to insure that our patients receive the very best in personal care and expected results.
We specialize in improving appearance through cosmetic surgery as well as improving form and function through reconstructive surgery.
"A cosmetic surgeon should have the same eye for balance, harmony and proportion as an artist. It is my personal goal to serve as both surgeon and artist, helpings each patient achieve natural-looking, balanced improvements to their bodies."
-- Dr. Michael Yates
Free consultation with a nurse.
Physician consultation is $50.
- Undergraduate: B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Mississippi State University
- Medical school: University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Surgery and plastic surgery residency: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Alabama Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Clinical Associate Professor, UAB School of Medicine, Huntsville campus
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honorary
- Phi Kappa Phi Scholastic Honorary
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honorary
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center