We have only one goal at Plastic Surgery Specialists: offering the highest quality plastic surgery possible.
Our philosophy mirrors that of the surgeon William Mayo: "The best interest of the patient is the only interest to be considered."
It shows in everything about us--our beautiful facility on McLaws Circle in Williamsburg or our office in Abingdon, our caring professional staff, our dedication to patient and community education and, of course, our experienced surgeon. Everyone and everything has been chosen specifically to make your operation a success.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
We understand that the decisions you make regarding your health and appearance are some of the most important decisions you will ever make. Feeling secure about your choice comes from choosing a surgeon you can comfortably communicate with about your surgical goals.
We offer a consultation for you to acquire additional knowledge on the procedures of interest to you. During your initial consultation, you will view a video or videos outlining the surgical approach. You will also meet with Dr. Emory to discuss your options and personal concerns. Appointments can be made by calling us at (757) 345-5599 or (276) 623-4500 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
The procedures we provide are as unique as the patients themselves, requiring an individualized approach which may include a combination of surgical and non-surgical options to achieve the desired outcome. However, the final decision regarding your treatment will come from your own appearance goals and Dr. Emory's assessment of which procedure is in your best interest.
Aesthetic plastic surgery is not covered by most insurance plans, but it is made affordable at Plastic Surgery Specialists. Due to improvements in surgery and anesthesia, procedures that were once only for the rich and famous are now available to people of all incomes. In addition to reasonable prices, we offer financing through companies including Care Credit. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Dr. Emory operates at facilities in Williamsburg, Abingdon and Gloucester, Virginia and also Bristol, Tennessee.
- Plastic Surgery Residency - The George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- General Surgery Residency - Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Medical School - Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- Undergraduate - The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1998
- American Board of Surgery 1995
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Mayo Alumni Association
- The Priestly Society
- Washington County Medical Society
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Riverside Doctors' Surgery Center, Williamsburg, VA
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center, Williamsburg, VA
- Riverside Doctors' Hospital, Williamsburg, VA
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital, Gloucester, VA
- Johnston Memorial Hospital, Abingdon, VA
- Smyth County Community Hospital, Marion, VA
- Sapling Grove Surgery Center, Bristol, TN