Dr. Thornwell Parker holds unique expertise as only one of several doctors in the world dual trained in Plastic Surgery as well as Mohs Surgery & Procedural Dermatology. This combination of expertise allows him to prioritize cosmetic outcome while also achieving the highest cure rates for skin cancer removal.
Dr. Parker is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery. He received his B.S. from Wake Forest University and his M.D. from Baylor College of Medicine. He completed general surgery and plastic surgery residency at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He completed an additional fellowship in Mohs surgery and procedural dermatology at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. He has been in private practice for ten years.
Dr. Parker is a native of the Dallas area, married with four children. He enjoys spending time traveling the world or playing at the lake where you will always find a bottle of sunscreen nearby. His other interests include involvement in his church as well as medical missions.
Monday-Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM
PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
MOHS SURGERY & PROCEDURAL DERMATOLOGY
Screening, Prevention & Treatment
Botox/Dysport, Fillers & Fat Injections
Photofacials, Photodynamic Therapy, Fractional Laser & Laser Resurfacing
Fat & Cellulite Treatment:
Coolsculpting, Cellfina, Kybella, Liposuction & Fat Injections
Chemical Peels, Dermabrasion, Skinpen/Microneedling, Dermablading
Brow Microblading/Brow Design, Waxing & Facials
Facial Plastic Surgery
Facelift, Necklift, Browlift, Eyelid Surgery/Blepharoplasty
Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift & Liposuction
Breast Augmentation & Breast Lift/Mastopexy
Dallas Surgi Center
Baylor University Medical Center
Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Plano East Senior High School, Plano, TX
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC - B.S.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX - M.D.
- UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX - Internship General Surgery
- UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX - Residency Plastic Surgery
- Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas, TX - Fellowship Mohs Surgery & Procedural Dermatology
- American Board of Plastic Surgery NULL
- American College of Mohs Surgery, Fellow/Member NULL
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Americal College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Christian Medical & Dental Society
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas