Why Choose PS2?
The PS2 team has hands on experience working in all areas of a Plastic Surgery Practice. Our team has successfully opened, managed and billed for Plastic Surgeons utilizing our experience in Management, Finance, Retail and Customer Service.
PS2 can work with you on everything from best practices, increasing conversion, project management, retaining staff to staff training and more.
Challenges of Solo Practice
The majority of ASPS members are in solo practice, confronting issues such as:
- Average overhead expenses ranging from 50 to 65% and higher
- MACRA’s potential penalties and challenging reimbursement plans
- Increasing competition from non-board certified “cosmetic surgeons”
- Increasing competition from large multi-specialty groups
- Increasing time spent on administrative activities
When to Work with PS2?
- Does your manager have a hard time with planning and organizing?
- Does your practice need insight on HR best practices?
- Does your staff need additional training on things like customer service or sales?
- Is recruiting taking up too much of your time?
- Do you want your practice to grow?
- Are you opening up a new practice?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, PS² can help!