The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) has been the leader in the specialty of plastic surgery for more than 75 years. ASPS and The Plastic Surgery Foundation® (The PSF) have long been recognized as the leading medical society and teaching institution for cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeons.
We invite corporations, foundations and all those who share our values to help ASPS/The PSF promote the art and science of plastic surgery by participating in a wide range of support and promotional opportunities.
Sponsorship and Support Opportunities
PSEN Online Learning
- The Plastic Surgery Education Network (PSEN) is a $2 million online learning portal that ASPS launched in 2011 to serve all of the subspecialties of plastic surgery. Behind a secure members-only login, the site now offers more than 100 surgical “how-to” procedure videos, including the monthly ASPS-produced Surgery Spotlight program.
Senior Residents Conference Residents Day Support
- The Senior Residents Conference/Residents Day Joint Program is now the opening chapter of Plastic Surgery The Meeting. This is the second year in this format, with 2013 exceeding expected attendance. This event is an ideal environment to network with future key opinion leaders in plastic surgery.
Plastic Surgery Coding Workshop
- Designed specifically for plastic surgeons, office team members and coding specialists, the ASPS Coding Workshop travels the country helping those in need navigate the science of reimbursement. Attendees leave with improved confidence and a workbook that helps them avoid coding pitfalls-helping surgeons spend less time on administrative tasks and more time on patient care.
Oral & Written Board Preparation Course
- An intense three days for residents with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) spent reviewing board-relevant cases that will help them build confidence and become better prepared to take The American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) Oral & Written Board Examinations. It is also a great refresher for practicing surgeons working on fulfilling their maintenance of certification.
Breast Surgery & Body Contouring Symposium
- For 29 years, this destination-style event has been drawing an elite crowd. A focused, comprehensive educational program with free instructional courses giving attendees access to industry-leading faculty whose experience and research will help improve their understanding of the complex and evolving landscape of breast surgery and body contouring. Content includes useful information such as procedural techniques applied in body contouring, surgical device selection, pre-operative planning and tips on how to manage problems and complications.
Plastic Surgery The Meeting
- Join us in Chicago where the best and the brightest surgeons in the specialty share their expertise, network with colleagues and find new ideas at a first-class scientific meeting.
Visiting Professor Program Support
- The Plastic Surgery Foundation’s Visiting Professor Program brings together key thought leaders in the field of plastic surgery in order to be a part of plastic surgery training programs throughout the country and meet with residents in plastic surgery. Each of the visiting professors will make four visits per year. The 2014 categories include: reconstructive, aesthetic and women plastic surgeons.
Dueling Perspectives in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- 2014 marks the inaugural aesthetic breast surgery and facial rejuvenation symposium in our nation’s capital from experienced aesthetic educators Maurice Nahabedian, MD and J. William Little, MD. Be a part of this interactive meeting where clinical knowledge is the subject and reputations are on the line. Dueling Perspectives is sure to stimulate critical thinking and to illuminate new ideas.