Women Plastic Surgeons Forum
The Women Plastic Surgeons (WPS) Forum represents and advocates for the interests and concerns of the female plastic surgeon members and candidates for membership. All female plastic surgeons are considered members of the WPS Forum. Male members and candidate members of ASPS are welcome to participate in WPS-sponsored events.
The WPS Forum seeks to empower female plastic surgeons within the Society through networking, education, advocacy and mentoring. The WPS Forum works to promote women plastic surgeons and increase their involvement within organized medicine and plastic surgery as a whole while simultaneously advancing the mission of ASPS.
- Facilitate networking and communication between women plastic surgeons throughout the year.
- Develop programs and opportunities targeted to women which develop leadership competencies.
Why the WPS Forum?
The WPS Forum represents and advocates for the interests and concerns of the female plastic surgeon members and candidates for membership of ASPS.
Celebrating Our Co-Founder
Get to know Jane Weston, MD, who co-founded and served as first chair of the WPS Forum.
WPS Remix Edition of Enhance Your Practice and Plastic Surgery Hotseat
Ready to take your practice to the next level? Check out the WPS Remix Edition of the Enhance Your Practice and Plastic Surgery Hotseat podcasts, presented by the ASPS Women Plastic Surgeons Forum. Each month, we'll dive into the latest industry trends, strategies and best practices in aesthetic and reconstructive breast, body and facial surgery, straight from the WPS Symposium. With insights and key takeaways from our inspiring panelists, you'll discover the latest pearls and pitfalls in the field. Be sure to tune in – new episodes drop on the last Tuesday of every month!
May 30, 2023
- Diana Yoon-Schwartz, MD: ERAS Protocols in Breast Reconstruction
- Kelly Killeen, MD: Secondary Breast Surgery, Cap Con and Malposition with Mesh
- Meredith Collins, MD: Optimizing Aesthetic Outcomes in Autologous Breast Reconstruction
June 27, 2023
WPS Remix Edition of Enhance Your Practice: WPS Symposium, Practice Management Panel, moderated by Patricia Mars, MD
- Janelle Wagner, MD: Let's Talk About Money: How to Master Your Personal Finances & Actually Enjoy It!
- Mary Gingrass, MD: Let's Talk about the Hard Stuff: Hiring, Firing, Outsourcing and Maintaining a Healthy Partnership
- Heather Furnas, MD, FACS: Owning Your Own O.R.
July 25, 2023
WPS Remix Edition Plastic Surgery Hotseat: WPS Symposium, Face Panel, moderated by Carey Campbell, MD
- Anu Bajaj, MD, FACS, MBA: Eye-Q: Blepharoplasty Tips and Tricks
- Sara Dickie, MD: You Need a Facelift! Or do you? Negotiating Patient Goals and Managing your own Expectations in Facial Aesthetics
- Cindy McCord, MD: Anything He Can Do, She Can Do Better – It's Time to Show Our Fabulous Aesthetic Facial Results, Ladies!
August 29, 2023
WPS Remix Edition of Enhance Your Practice: WPS Symposium, Office Structure Panel, moderated by Ashley Amalfi, MD
- Vinaya Rednam, MD: Group Private Practice: The Good, The Bad and The Confusing
- Renee Burke, MD: Go Solo, Go Far
- Amber Leis, MD: Academic Practice
September 26, 2023
WPS Remix Edition Plastic Surgery Hotseat: WPS Symposium, Body Panel, moderated by Emily Hu, MD
- Mary Ann Contogiannis, MD: BodyTite, FaceTite and Morpheus 8 Procedures
- Kristi Hustak, MD: The New Abdominoplasty: Tips to Maximize Outcomes
- Camille Cash, MD: The Use of Mesh and ADMs in Aesthetic Breast Surgery
October 24, 2023 (Early Release at PSTM)
WPS Remix Edition Plastic Surgery Hotseat: WPS Symposium, Recon Panel, moderated by Kerry-Ann Mitchell, MD, PhD
- Rachel Anolik, MD: Efficiency in Microsurgery
- Carolyn De La Cruz, MD: Everything You Wanted to Know About Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema but Was Afraid to Ask